CAST Monthly Activities Calendar
Activities and Programming
Senior Center Closures: In case of inclement weather, please listen to KNUJ Radio AM 860 for CAST Senior Center closing announcements. It will also be posted on our Facebook page, New Ulm Seniors, Community and Seniors Together (CAST).
CAST weekly activities includes Bridge, 500, Sheephead, Hand and Foot, Cribbage, Scrabble, Bingo, and Greeting Card Recycling.
SAIL Exercise classes, provided by Catholic Charities of Southern Minnesota, are held every Tuesday and Friday. The Little Dresses Sewers complete their projects at home.
CAST monthly/occasional programs include the following. Check the CAST Activities Calendar for dates and times.
- Blood Pressure Checks provided by Brown County Public Health
- Caregiver Support Group hosted by Lutheran Social Services
- Friends in the Kitchen provided by Lutheran Social Services and Allina Health
- Medicare 101 provided by United HealthCare and Medicare Solutions
- Powerful Tools for Caregivers provided by Catholic Charities of Southern Minnesota
- Senior Driver Refresher Courses provided by the Minnesota Highway Safety Research Center (MHSR)
- Stepping-On Falls Prevention provided by Allina Health
2023 CAST Board of Directors Meetings
Board of Directors Meetings are held in Room 111 at the CAST Senior Center. The schedule for 2023 is: January 26 (Annual Meeting), March 23, May 25, August 24 and November 30.
2023 CAST Committee Meetings
Committee Meetings are held at 9am on Thursdays in Room 111 at the CAST Senior Center.
Board Development Committee
CASTLE Steering Committee
January 19, April 20, August 10 and November 16
January 5, April 27, July 27, and October 26
February 23 and August 17